- Style: Fruited IPA
- ABV: 6.5%
- SRM: 4
- IBU’s: 42
- Appearance: Hazy Yellow
- Aroma: Citrus, Blood Orange, Orange, Lemon
- Flavor:Citrus, orange, light citrus tang
The beer has a nice flavor and aroma of citrus and is lower in bitterness, it is a very good introductory beer for a person that doesn’t usually like IPAs
- Style: Shandy
- ABV: 4%
- SRM: 4
- IBU’s: 15
- Appearance: Pale Straw
- Aroma: Lemonade, Citrus
- Flavor: Wheat, lemonade, citrus
A light summer time beer. The base beer is a simple low abv American wheat beer that uses lemon drop hops which lend a citrusy flavor and aroma. The base beer is then mixed with lemonade at the bar to make it even more session-able and fruity.
- Style: Mexican Lager
- ABV: 5.2%
- SRM: 6.1
- IBU’s: 23
- Appearance: Pale with very light caramel/ amber colors
- Aroma: corn meal, fresh tortillas, light malt, light caramel
- Flavor: very light malt, light caramel, light breadiness
This Mexican style lager is a very easy drinking beer with notes of fresh cornmeal, and a crisp finish. It is brewed with Hominy which is a form of white corn and it gives it a bit of the aroma and flavor that is reminiscent of fresh made tortillas. It is served with a lime wedge which helps brighten up the flavors of the beer even more.
- Style: Brettanomyces Belgian Tripel
- ABV: 9.8%
- SRM: 5.5
- IBU’s: 24
- Appearance: Golden
- Aroma:Belgian Spice, candied sugar, light malt, plum, fig, white wine
- Flavor: Lightly tart, Belgian spices, caramel, cinnamon, clove, White wine, brett funk
This is our Monk’s Ménage aged in chardonnay barrels with brettanomyces for about a year. The Brettanomyces (brett for short) is a wild yeast strain that adds complexity to beers in the form of a slightly tart, funky, earthy, barnyard type of flavor and aroma. The name comes from the album title of the band Senses Fail.
- Style: Sour Ale
- ABV: 7.2%
- SRM: 7.3
- IBU’s: 1.3
- Appearance: Deep Gold
- Aroma: Citrus, Light Caramel
- Flavor: Lightly tart, Citrus, Caramel, Light Grain
Bigley Sour is a Kettle Soured Beer, which means during the brewing process we cool the wort (pre-beer) down and add a bacteria strain called Lactobacillus. That bacteria creates the sour flavors in the final product. After a couple days of souring, we will bring the wort up to a boil to kill off any remaining lactobacillus bacteria to prevent it from continuing to sour. We then proceed with the brewing as normal.
- Style: India Pale Pilsener
- ABV: 5.7%
- SRM: 5.1
- IBU’s: 30
- Appearance:Pale Gold
- Aroma:Floral, grassy, pilsner malt
- Flavor: Slight earthy bitterness, light caramel malt flavors, crisp clean finish
This hoppy beer is fermented with Lager yeast and pilsner malt to provide a clean crisp base beer that allows the hops to be featured. All of the hop varietals in this beer are from New Zealand, which is where it gets its name.
- Style: Vienna Lager
- ABV: 5.2%
- SRM: 12.7
- IBU’s: 25
- Appearance: Medium Amber
- Aroma: Slightly sweet, grain, bread, light floral hops
- Flavor: Malty, toasty, bready
A moderate strength amber lager with a soft, smooth maltiness and moderate bitterness, yet finishing relatively dry. The malt flavor is clean, bready, and somewhat toasty.
- Style: Brown Porter
- ABV: 6%
- SRM: 33
- IBU’s: 36
- Appearance: Deep Brown with ruby edges, Rocky persistent off white head
- Aroma: Roast, chocolate, toffee
- Flavor: Roasty, chocolaty, notes of very dark malts
A Full bodied dark ale with a subtle bitterness and notes of chocolate, caramel, and roasted barley.
- Style: Dortmunder Style Lager
- ABV: 5.8%
- SRM: 4.3
- IBU’s: 24
- Appearance: Pale gold, very clear
- Aroma: Light notes of grain
- Flavor: Light, clean, and refreshing. Slight sweetness from the malts.
A pale, well-balanced, smooth German lager that is slightly stronger than the average beer. Moderate body, mild floral hop character, and mild malt character. Dortmunder style lagers are a traditional style of pale lager that originated from Dortmund Germany in the late 1800’s.